It takes a full four days for a woman in the small village of Kritipur, Nepal to knit one of these beautiful sweaters by hand. A limited collector's piece, it's super warm and made even more so by the PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in the torso and the plush fleece lining in the hood, pockets and collar. Perfect for music festivals, late nights by the campfire and dark winter days.
- HANDCRAFTED: Handmade by women knitters in Nepal
- MADE IN NEPAL: Manufactured in Nepal by skilled craftspeople.
- PrimaLoft® Silver core insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight and retains its warmth even when wet
- Sleeves are lined with slippery nylon for friction-free on/off and effortless layering
- Hood has a draw cord and when you have it down the high collar still keeps your neck protected
- Internal cuffs seal out drafts and retain body warmth
- Two hand pockets and an internal zippered Napoleon pocket for essentials
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Sherpa Adventure Gear Women's Kirtipur Sweater
Item # SW169-16
Color: Darjeeling Mist