Aquaglide Chinook 90 Inflatable Kayak
The Chinook 90 is Aquaglide’s shortest open cockpit kayak that provides exceptional maneuverability for calm rivers and shorter trips on flat water. With its compact 9-foot open bow layout, the Chinook allows for easy transitions in and out of the boat. If you are looking for a lightweight recreational boat that’s easy to set-up and provides easy transitions in and out of the water, the Chinook 90 is for you.
- Best For: recreational 1-person flat-water paddling.
- Capacity: 1-person | 250 lb. (113 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 1-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 9’ (274 cm) L x 35” (89 cm) W x 12.5” (32 cm) H.
- Weight: 19 lb. (8.7 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seat, quick-release fin, storage bag, and repair kit.
- Not Included: footrest, pump, paddle, and PFD (Personal Flotation Device).
- Requires Boston and Small Boston (Stem) Valve adaptors to inflate properly.