The new Atlas Montane men’s snowshoe was designed to handle variable mountainous terrain. The essential strength of our V-Frame™ design and time-tested Spring-Loaded™ Suspension system provides a sturdy and versatile platform for the Montane’s comfortable, precision-fit Wrapp™ Swift binding, with the added bonus of heel lift bar to ease calf strain. Don’t let a steep summit turn you around – keep going on the Atlas Montane.
- Montane 35
- Size: 35 in (89 cm)
- Surface Area: 270 sq in / (1742 sq cm)
- Weight per pair: 5.36 lbs (2.43 kg)
- Load: 180-300+ lbs / (82-136+ kg)
- Place the ball of your foot in the binding with your toes positioned against the toe cup, with the instep buckles positioned to the outside.
- Align your foot straight on the snowshoe, then tighten by pulling the Uniloop strap until snug.
- Tighten the heel by pulling the heel strap.
- Stow the Uniloop strap and heel strap in the strap clips.
- To release, unbuckle the heel strap, unclip the Uniloop strap, and pull back on the buckle release loop to release the buckle levers on the tongue.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Atlas Montaine 35 Snowshoes
$199.95 $150.00 You save $49.95
Item # MONT35