Blue Coolers Blue Seventy-Two 3-day Emergency Kit
The Blue Seventy-Two is a simple yet versatile 3-day emergency kit for one person. Whether you barely planned what you are going to eat for lunch today or you have step-by-step contingency plans for surviving an EMP attack, this kit is a must have.
During emergencies/disasters it can take first responder units hours or sometimes days to get on scene. The Blue Seventy-Two is designed to help you get through those critical early moments. The Blue Seventy-Two comes in a compact yet sturdy grab-n-go backpack. It easy to transport and can be conveniently stored at home, at school, in your car, your boat, at the office or virtually anywhere emergencies might strike.
Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days (72 hours). The three basic essentials of food, water and emergency blankets (as recommended by the American Red Cross), are included in every handy backpack. The Blue Seventy-Two contains the following:
- 5 x 4.22 oz. emergency drinking water pouches (5 year shelf life)
- 1 x Pack of Food Bars - 2,400 calories (5 year shelf life)
- 1 x Tissue Pack
- 1 x Emergency Blanket
- 1 x Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 x Emergency Whistle/Compass Combo
- 1 x Dust Mask
- 1 x Battery-free crank flashlight
- 1 x 36 piece First Aid Emergency Kit
- 1 x Triple-Pocket Reinforced Grab-N-Go Backpack