The PileDriver® series is engineered for the hunter who wants ULTIMATE penetration. The PileDriver® Hunter is the heaviest arrow in the Carbon Express® line to create maximum kinetic energy and greater knock-down power. Built-in Weight Forward™ technology delivers superior downrange accuracy, while compact 2" NRG-2 vanes allow for increased arrow velocity.
- Built-In Weight Forward – Patented technology that offers superior downrange accuracy with a broadhead.
- BuffTuff® – Front shaft section made with BuffTuff, the world's toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish. Featuring Mossy Oak® Break-Up® pattern.
- Matched Weight Set – All PileDriver series 6- and 12-pack sets are sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
- Real Straightness – Every PileDriver series shaft is laser checked for straightness to a remarkable 1/10,000 of an inch. PileDriver® shafts are checked to a straightness of +/- 0.005" as a maximum measurement, not an average.
- LAUNCHPAD® Precision Nock – LAUNCHPAD Precision Nocks come standard on all PileDriver arrows and shafts to deliver a controlled arrow release, better shaft alignment and more consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- Performance Vanes – PileDriver arrows come fletched with Carbon Express® exclusive NRG-2 low-profile performance vanes for maximum arrow velocity and greater accuracy.
- Nock Collar – Carbon Express proprietary BullDog™ Nock Collar comes standard on all PileDriver arrows and shafts to protect the shaft against nock-end impacts.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Carbon Express Piledriver 20 Bolt Single