My favorite snowshoes that we carry. Rubber, plastic and metal construction means that there isn’t anything to freeze, fray or stretch. They pack tightly together so you can attach them comfortably on a pack. The traction is sharp and will hold you on steeps and flats. Bindings are easy to use without taking your gloves off. Plus, the binding completely opens up so you can plop your foot down on it and strap up. No more weaseling around to get your foot centered.
- PosiLock binding system is a glove-friendly way to put your snowshoes on
- PosiLock bindings hold your boots securely and pack flat for hiking
- Unibody frame with modular flotation lets you adjust your snowshoe length to suit the conditions
- Integrated steel traction blades, crampons, and molded braking bars in deck provide outstanding grip
- Large boot hole makes these snowshoes compatible with ski and snowboard boots
- Pivot crampon
- recommended for users up to 180 lb and users up to 250 lb with the use of Evo extension tails
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Msr Evo Snowshoes