The Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro sleeping pad brings together a perfect harmony of light weight, cushioning and durability for the ultimate in sleeping bliss, night after night.
- Slowing heat loss and boosting warmth, digaonal-cut foam also reduces volume and weight, making mattress even more packable than the original Therm-a-Rest Standard
- Digital pressure mapping technology was used to analyze a range of body types in varying sleep positions to identify common areas of pressure
- To reduce pressure (sore spots), foam padding is die-cut in high-pressure areas (such as hips) to decrease the foam density, hence softening the pressure points for comfort
- In low-pressure areas (such as knees) full-density foams provide increased cushioning, support and warmth where it's needed most
- Top is covered with a non-slip textured polyester; reinforced bottom provides added durability
- The self-inflating Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro sleeping pad comes with its own stuff sack
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Thermarest Trail Pro Regular