Each pack in this collection is one-of-a-kind. We’ll choose a pack for you at random. Be prepared for a total surprise!
Made partially from repurposed materials, the Hielo is a colorful cooler bag that makes eating and drinking in nature more convenient… and more refreshing. 100% food safe, this cooler features a roll top with a buckle closure, as well as a wide mouth opening with a metal frame for easy access. A welded, waterproof liner and repurposed foam insulation keep snacks and beverages cool, while an exterior water bottle pocket holds your H2O. Carry the Hielo using its side carry strap or back grab handle, and take it anywhere: the park, the campsite, or the fishing hole. And because the Hielo is Del Día, each cooler sports a one-of-a-kind colorway.
- Roll top with buckle closure
- Wide mouth opening with metal frame for easy access
- Welded, waterproof liner
- Repurposed foam insulation
- Side carry strap
- Side pocket (Holds water bottle of up to 3'inches in diameter)
- Back grab handle
- Heavy duty repurposed nylon/polyester shell fabric
- Holds up to 12, 12 oz cans
- 12L (732 cu in)
- 18 x 14 x 5.5 in (46 x 36 x 14 cm)
- 1 lb 9 oz (708 g)
- Each pack in the Del Día Collection is made with remnant materials by employees who have creative control over its final look. This means that no two packs are alike. From fabric to thread, your Del Día is one of a kind.