Hunt with stealth with the Camo Hunter series of alloy shafts from Easton.
- Patented nock systems
- Consistent, precise nock/shaft alignment
- Indexable for easy tuning
- Press fit -no adhesive required
- Permanent, state-of-the-art alloy finish
- Availalbe in multiple colors and camo patterns
- Aerospace alloy surface provides easy removal from high density targets
- Permanent finish
- This product was made in the USA.
Easton arrows, produced with advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. Straightness is measured based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. Easton adheres to strict weight tolerances in every arrow they manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Easton Archery Camo Hunter Xx75