Perfect for singular trekking and walkabouts, the Eureka Solitaire is lightest, most compact three-season solo tent made by Eureka. It's also extremely well ventilated with a large mesh roof--great for stargazing during summer trips--and the zippered roof provides an extra exit in nice weather. This two-hoop bivy design offers an efficient tunnel design, with a durable 6.3 mm fiberglass frame is shockcorded for fast set up. The full coverage fly is attached, so it can be rolled back or put in place very quickly. Other features include nylon pole sleeves for easy setup, three storm guyouts on the fly, two storage pockets, and one flashlight loop.
- Two-hoop bivy-style tent for one sleeper (21.33 square foot area)
- Ventilated with a large mesh roof; attached full coverage fly
- Zipper in roof cloth for easy entry/exit
- Includes two storage pockets and one flashlight loop
- Center height of 28 inches; weighs 2 pounds, 9 ounces
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Eureka Solitaire Solo Tent