Farm to Feet Kids' Whale Crew Socks
Imagination and adventure are calling with the Whale, an everyday lightweight sock made specifically for kids. This sock is designed with Merino wool for comfort and durability, and a colorful whale pattern that kids will love to wear on all of their explorations.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 55% US Wool, 42% US Nylon, 3% US LYCRA® Spandex