Farm to Feet Missoula Crew Socks
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
The Missoula is named for the northern Montana fly fishing paradise with its numerous trout-filled rivers, streams and lakes. The crew height Missoula is knit with 22-micron US merino wool with half density cushioning in its foot bottom. It is available in three trout inspired designs - rainbow, brook, and brown – which feature the colors of the flashing side of each species around the calf.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 60% US Merino Wool
- 37% US Nylon
- 3% US LYCRA Spandex