Filson Tincloth Smokejumper Wallet
We designed our Smokejumper Wallet with input from a wildland firefighter to provide simple organization and durability to last through seasons of intense work. It’s made with oil finish Tin Cloth, our most water-repellent, abrasion-resistant waxed cotton. A fold-over flap closes into an exterior pocket for secure carry whether it’s worn on your person or thrown in a duffle.
Do not wash or dry clean – brush or wipe clean with a damp rag. Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance. To prevent the transfer of oils, we recommend avoiding prolonged contact between Filson oil finish goods and light-colored fabrics, especially in warm weather.
- Made in USA with imported material
- Low-profile design with four card slots and one cash slot
- Water-repellent, abrasion-resistant oil finish Tin Cloth printed in Mossy Oak® camo
- Heavy-duty nylon binding for reinforcement
- 15-oz. 100% cotton oil finish Tin Cloth + nylon
- 5”L X 3-7/8”W