Georgia Boot Company Men's USA Composite Toe Waterproof Logger Work Boots
Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced components, the Georgia Boot USA composite toe Loggers are designed for rugged job environments where a protective toe cap is needed. Constructed with a Goodyear welt, this scalloped heel logger boot features a full-grain leather upper with an Ergo-Fit composite toe cap, and a removable brush guard kiltie.
The interior of this men's comp toe logger is equipped with the guaranteed Georgia Waterproof System and lined in a moisture-wicking material. Also inside is a supremely comfortable memory foam insole with a heel cup and air circulation channels.
The Vibram rubber outsole includes a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and steel shank for added durability. This USA safety toe logger boot meets electrical hazard and impact and compression standards as outlined by ASTM F2413 for protective toe footwear.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Steel shank
- Padded collar and tongue
- Vibram oil resistant rubber lug outsole
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 9 inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.9 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components