Hurricane Kayaks Sojourn 135 Rudder Ready Kayak
THE SOJOURN 135 is a day touring kayak for the masses that offers high initial stability pared with excellent speed and agility. At 13 feet 5 inches long, this Sojourn is long enough to hold its own against most kayaks you'll encounter on the water and short enough to easily hang on the garage wall. It's also super comfy thanks to its Airestream seat system and adjustable thigh braces and has enough fore and aft storage to make overnight trips a breeze. Best of all, the Sojourn 135 weighs in at a svelte 45 lbs and that's a characteristic newbies and experienced paddlers alike will appreciate when it's time to load this bad boy on the car.
- Rudder: Optional Smart Track Rudder w/Sealect Designs sliding track foot control
- Bow & Stern Bulkheads, ABS Plastic: Provide positive flotation and storage
- Hatches: 10” Bow & 16” Stern for storage compartment access
- Bow & Stern Deck Bungee: Provides deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and adjustable thigh braces
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from a seated position
- Molded Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Perimeter Safety Lines, Bow & Stern: Contact points for rescues & recovery
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Length: 13'5"
- Width: 25"
- Cockpit: 36"x19"
- Capacity: 275 lbs
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.