Hurricane Prima 125 Sport Kayak
The Prima 125 Sport is the new head of the 12-foot recreational class. It features a multi-chined hull, roomy Sport cockpit, fore and aft ABS bulkheads, removable frame seat, and large versatile stern hatch. Best of all, at only 45 lbs (40 with the seat removed), the Prima 125 Sport is easy to carry and easy to load.
The Prima’s sleek hull design is complemented by sexy deck lines, smooth comfort-grip handles, front deck bungee, and a front gear track. Add our Sport Console and you’ve got even more fun options.
The removable frame seat is a super comfy beach chair outside the kayak. Inside the Prima, the seat drops into a specialized interface that allows you to adjust the seat forward and aft. So no matter how much gear you tote, or what size paddler you are, you can trim the Prima 125 Sport to paddling perfection.
- Bulkheads, ABS Plastic, Bow & Stern: Provide positive flotation
- Hatches: 10” Stern provides storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging, Bow & Stern: Provide storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: 1st class seat and foam thigh pads
- Footbrace System: Sealect Designs Pinch & Pull
- Seat: Prima 125 features a Removable Frame Seat with fore/aft adjustment. Seat removed reduces the weight by 4 lbs
- Seat attachment brackets feature convenient water bottle holder and storage tray
- Luggage Grab Handle, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- Boat weight: 40 lbs / 20.41 kg (without seat - add 5lbs for seat)
- Length: 12’5” / 3.78 m
- Width: 29” / 73.6 cm
- Cockpit: 43”x20.5”/ 109cm x 52cm
- Capacity: 375 lbs. /170.1 kg (including boat weight)
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.