Need something to keep the kids busy and out of trouble? What about some "me" time once the kids are back in school? Come to Kenco's Indoor Archery League to hone your skills, and enjoy some friendly competition.
Come inside and shoot with us at Kenco’s upcoming Archery League. Its always fun and low-key. This is the perfect opportunity if you want to compete with the best in the area, perfect your skill or just learn how to be a better shot.
TechnoHunt is an interactive archery experience where you can shoot at a digital target. The hunt includes large game like Bison and Elk along with small, challenging shots like insects and reptiles. Each week holds a different group of challenges. This league is meant to be fun for beginners and seasoned archers alike. Both traditional and compound bows are welcome.
The winter league begins January 6th, 2020 and runs through March 15th.Cost is $125 per participant. Payment must be received in full prior to the league start date. You will be prompted to purchase the Archery League package below and create an account, and the prepaid credits can be applied to your weekly shooting times.
- Reserve a day and time convenient for you to shoot each week. (Shooting with a friend is more fun, but shooting solo is fine too.)
- Everyone entered shoots the same 30 TechnoHunt scenes each week. (300 total for the league!)
- Weekly scores accumulate
- Gift card prizes for top 2 male, female, traditional bow & youth (14 and under)
- Fun "team" arrangements to allow everyone a chance to win! (See staff for details.)
- T-shirts and award party for all participants
- All participants will be entered into a drawing for a Big Shot Iron Man 24 Target