Keen Men's Kansas City Mid Waterproof Carbon Toe Work Boot
Built with a leather upper, KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane, and versatile, all-purpose outsole, this boot is your all-weather, all-surface tool. Our KEEN.ReGEN energy-returning midsole, KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology for easier bending, kneeling, and flexing where you need it most, and carbon-fiber toes provide all-day comfort and safety.
- Product Highlights: KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX technology, Indoor/outdoor versatile outsole, Carbon-fiber safety toes
- Ideal Work Environments: Outdoor/Indoor | Varied terrain, walking surfaces | Wet
- Ideal Job Types: Warehouse | Trucker | Framing | Carpentry | Landscaping | Plumber
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.BELLOWS FLEX: Built-in flex that makes every step feel easier, bending where other boots crack and weaken over time.
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- Weight: 25.6 oz / 725.7 g
- Collar Height: 5.0 in / 12.7 cm
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
Toe Type: Carbon-Fiber Toe
Duty Type: Medium Duty
Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)