Keen Men's Roswell Mid Carbon Toe Work Boots
This boot's fold-down design gives you an adaptable fit that can be easily matched to how or where you work. With an energy-returning KEEN.ReGEN midsole, lightweight asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes, and breathable canvas upper, this boot provides a combination of sturdy ankle protection when you need it and warm-weather jobsite performance.
- Product Highlights: Breathable canvas upper, Fold-down collar, Carbon-fiber safety toes
- Ideal Work Environments: Outdoor/Indoor | Hard, flat walking surfaces | Long periods of standing or walking
- Ideal Job Types: Warehouse | Trucker | Framing | Carpentry | Roofing | Construction
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- 90° heel provides stability and helps "catch or lock" the foot in place
- Cleansport NXT Technology for natural odor protection*
- Breathable canvas upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.
- Weight: 22.6 oz / 640.7 g
- Collar Height: 8.0 in / 20.3 cm
- Gently brush with a soft, damp sponge to remove loose dirt. Treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner.
Meets ASTM F2913-19 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards
Meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
Toe Type: Carbon-Fiber Toe
Duty Type: Medium Duty
Certified Slip Resistant (Mark II)