Keen Men's Vista Energy Electrical Hazard Composite Toe Shoe in Vapor and Black
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Designed with KEEN.ReGEN’s proven midsole cushioning, offering 50% energy return with every step, a breathable mesh upper, carbon-fiber toes, and the KonnectFit heel capture system, this low work sneaker isn’t only the comfort you’ve been looking for, it’s the performance you need.
- Left and right asymmetrical non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated - providing a secondary source of protection in case of accidental contact with live electrical circuits
- 100% non-metallic construction for easily passing through metal detectors in highly-secured areas
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Non-mutilating upper reduces the chance of marking or scratching surfaces
- KONNECTFIT heel-capture system for a locked-in feel
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Mesh and synthetic upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.ReGEN: A lightweight, compression-resisting midsole providing 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Electrical Hazard: Provides a secondary source of protection when outsole accidentally comes in contact with live electrical circuits, helping to reduce the potential of electric shock.