LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
Lets you drink directly from streams and lakes or from any container
- Ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Portable: only 9” (22.5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
Note: The LifeStraw is designed for the backcountry and will filter out 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of waterborne protozoa. Chemicals, salt water, heavy metals and viruses will not be removed.If you were looking for a high capacity filter to remove viruses, the LifeStraw Mission and LifeStraw Family 1.0 remove 99.999% of viruses. If your LifeStraw has been used, and is then exposed to freezing temperatures, water inside can freeze and crack the filter. You may not see these cracks, so we recommend never letting it freeze once it’s been used. When camping at high elevations or freezing temperatures, be extra careful not to let it freeze.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Lifestraw Personal Filtration Straw
$24.95 $19.95 You save $5.00
Item # LSFHF017-R