Malone Auto Racks Standard Kayak Foam Block Kit with Tie Downs
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
More on the way
Out of Stock
The Standard Kayak Kit includes everything needed to safely and affordably transport one kayak. The 14" blocks feature a universal cut-out profile that fits round, square and oval load bars. Includes two 15' load straps and safety tie-downs. Made in the USA with the finest EVA closed cell foam.
- 14" long foam blocks to transport most kayaks
- Two 15' load straps for a confident transport
- Safety tie-downs to fully ensure a safe installation
- Reusable packaging holds the kit when not in use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Length: 14" (per block)
- Width: 4.75" (per block)
- Height: 3.75" (per block)
- Load capacity: 55 lb
- Bow and stern safety tie-downs are required for all Malone rooftop transport(s). Failure to correctly install and use safety tie-down lines voids all warranty and liability.
- Carefully review instructions and register your warranty prior to first time use.
- Prior to installation, carefully clean the roof of the vehicle and bottoms of the foam blocks to avoid scuff marks from dirt & dust.
- All foam block kits use straps that can potentially allow rain water to enter the vehicle. See Wet Strap Warning.
What’s In The Box:
(2) 14" Foam Blocks
(2) 15' Cam Buckle Load Straps
(2) Bow and Stern Lines
(1) Reusable Packaging
(1) Instruction Manual