Marmot Men's Arch Rock Pant 32in Inseam
X OUT OF STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
Color: STEEL ONYX
More on the way
Out of Stock
The Men's Arch Rock Pants are built to handle a full day on the trail. UPF 50 protects your skin from the sun, and a light but durable fabric means you’re cool in the shade. Articulated knees and a crotch gusset mean they'll hold up on serious climbs, and the PFC-free coating will keep you dry when the deluge hits.
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon blend; stretch performance fabric is lightweight, breathable, and quick-drying for maximum comfort
- Sun protection with an ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) of 50
- PFC-free water-repellent coating keeps you dry and minimizes environmental pollution
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for full mobility
- Elastic waistband with adjustable belt; hand and back pockets
- Product Weight: 0 lbs 9 oz , 247.5 g
- Main Fabric: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane, Plain weave, 130g/sqm
- Inseam: 32in
- Product Care: Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Use Powdered Detergent, Use Liquid Detergent, Gentle Cycle, Lay Flat To Dry, Low Iron If Needed, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Dry Clean, Do Not Use Fabric Softener, Rinse Twice, Do Not Store Wet