Weighing in at 62 lbs (without the drive unit) the Slayer Propel 10 is the lightest 10′ pedal drive fishing kayak on the market. Light enough to lift car top or effortlessly slide into the back of a pickup, this little yak is a master of hands free fishing.
Powered by Native Watercraft’s unique Propel Pedal Drive System which boasts forward and reverse, the Slayer Propel 10 keeps you on the fish and provides a major aid landing the catch of the day. Armchair-comfortable seat, rock-solid stability, clutter-free cockpit: the design empowers even the xxl angler to stand and sight-cast or to just relax and sip the beverage of the day. Propel speeds vary depending on currents and wind, but we find pedaling 3.5 miles per hour all day long smooth and easy. The rail mount system means easy on-and-off for rod holders from major brands like Scotty, Ram, Railblaza, and purposely-positioned rails for mounting cameras to capture your trophy catch.
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- Impact Resistant Stern Rudder
- 17″ Dry Bow Hatch Cover
- Right Hand Forward Facing Rod Holder/Cup Holder
- Two Flush Mount Rod Holders Aft
- Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- Premium Deck Padding for Standing
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- 5″ Dry Storage Hatch
- Padded Carry Handles
- Rear Storage Well
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Drain Plug
- Sharp Bow Entry for Tracking
- Modified Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability and Tracking
- Rudder Protective Keel for Tracking
All boats ship via freight carrier on a tractor trailer. When you place your order, we will find your nearest freight terminal to deliver your boat and contact you with the address of the terminal. Please note that you will need to pick your boat up from the terminal. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.