Printed in vibrant color on waterproof and tear-resistant Tyvek, this revised, digitally-produced three-map set is a must-have for outdoor enthusiasts interested in the many outdoor recreational opportunities in the Shawangunks region.
The maps in this set feature:
- More than 200 miles of maintained trails and carriage roads, many of which are open to bikes and horses, in the northern Shawangunks of Ulster County
- Parklands including Minnewaska State Park Preserve, Mohonk Preserve, Shawangunk Ridge State Forest, and the Mohonk Mountain House property
- Sections of the Long Path and Shawangunk Ridge Trail
- 20-foot elevation contours
- 1:30,000 scale (1 inch = 0.47 mile)
- Convenient map sizes to carry and use on the trail
- New map featuring the route of the Long Path/Shawangunk Ridge Trail between Wurtsboro and Route 52
- Enlarged large-scale map of complex trail network in the area of Mohonk Mountain House
- Parkland boundaries
- Unmaintained trails and woods roads
- Viewpoints, waterfalls, mines, and other points of interest
- Parking areas
- Public transportation
- Park contact information, history, and regulations
- UTM coordinate grid
Built on more than 75 years of mapping experience, New York-New Jersey Trail Conference maps are your source for reliable trail information in the New York-New Jersey metropolitan region. These maps are Made By the People Who Build the Trails and are regularly updated with changes to the trails.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Shawangunk Trails Map - 2016 By Ny- Nj Trail Conference