The all-new Topwater 106 offers large fishing kayak performance, in a compact, nimble package. A marriage of stability and performance, the Topwater, with the all-new ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull, quietly glides through any water condition while providing a stable, comfortable stand-up fishing platform. Equipped with thoughtful on-board tackle and rod management and a revolutionary universal transducer mount, even the saltiest of anglers will be impressed by the overall fishability of the new Topwater series. Old Town sacrificed nothing, delivering a series of innovative fishing kayaks that are easy to maneuver and even easier to transport all while boasting an impressive maximum capacity.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU™ Hull Design offers unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact easy-to-transport size. Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before.
- Incredibly comfortable and breathable ElementAir™ seat with high/low positioning.
- An oversized stern tank well coupled with impressive hull capacity, provides one of the roomiest fishing kayaks on the market.
- Stay organized and easily access gear with three rod holders (one forward-facing) and thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage.
- EVA foam deck pads for traction and all-day stand-up fishing comfort.
- Style: Sit-on-Top
- Propulsion: Paddle
- Material: Single Layer Polyethylene
- Seat Type: Element Air Seating
- Weight Capacity: 440 lb | 199.6 kg
- Length: 10' 6" | 3.2 m
- Width: 34.5 in | 87.6 cm
- Weight: 73 lb | 33.1 kg
- Hatch: Bow
All boats ship via freight carrier on a tractor trailer. When you place your order, we will find your nearest freight terminal to deliver your boat and contact you with the address of the terminal. Please note that you will need to pick your boat up from the terminal. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.