- Our most versatile fly line for all-around trout fishing
- Weight forward
- Two-tone color identifies the ideal casting load point
- Longer head for better line management
- Larger diameter improves handling, floatation and mending
- Core Braided multifilament core
- Put the odds in your favor with this weight-forward trout fly line. An innovative weight-forward taper combined with slightly larger line diameters produces a line that is ideal at close to medium range, but is still capable of delivering at distance.
1. Orvis Line ID — Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
2. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
3. Enhanced Welded Loop — New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
In yellow/olive. WF 3-8. Length 90'. Made in USA.
No reviews have been written for this product.