Orvis Men's Open Air Caster Short Sleeve Shirt
Lighter, softer, and now with stretch, our short-sleeved UPF 40 Open Air Caster is an update to our popular fishing shirt, keeping everything you love but with a new eco-friendly fabric and strategic ventilation. Quick drying and incredibly lightweight, our Open Air Caster features thermoregulating MarinoWul+™ made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for eco-conscious performance and is treated with OutSmart® Fresh odor control to keep you feeling fresh for more time on the water (and less laundry). New, low-profile ventilation is thoughtfully placed to add extra airflow where it’s needed at the back shoulders, arm holes, and chest. UPF 40 sun protection fends off harmful rays with an extended collar stand to protect the back of your neck. Two drop-in front pockets keep small essentials handy with a hidden bungee sunglasses/tool keeper in the right pocket. A zippered chest pocket adds secure storage. Finished with a concealed button-down collar that lays flat in the wind, and a hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem. Active Fit.
- Nylon/recycled polyester/polyester/spandex. Washable. Imported.
- Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Our ultra-ventilated fishing shirt made even lighter and softer
- Textured fabric raises up off the skin without clinging for a cool feel
- Built-in UPF 40 sun protection fends off harmful rays
- Thermoregulating MarinoWul+™ is made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for eco-conscious comfort
- OutSmart® Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident in the heat (and cuts down on laundry)
- Stretch in the blend moves with you
- Strategic venting at the back shoulders, arm holes, and chest for effective cooling
- Extended collar protects the back of your neck from the sun
- Two top-entry chest pockets, plus a secure zippered pocket offer on-the-go storage
- Hidden sunglasses cleaner in hem keeps your vision clear, so you can focus on the cast
- Bungee cord in right chest pocket keeps tools and sunglasses from getting lost
- Hidden button-down collar stays neat in the wind
No reviews have been written for this product.