A large volume, bucket style daypack with modern aesthetics and purpose-built features for commuting to work, school and more. The largest pack in the Portal Series, the Bitstream is an urban rucksack with modern aesthetics capable of hauling laptops, tablets, books, a change of clothes, gear for the gym and more. The generous u-zip opening makes loading and unloading gear a cinch and the reverse spacermesh AirScape™ backpanel and harness make the pack more than comfortable to carry when fully loaded. Inside the pack you’ll find padded laptop and tablet sleeves, a large front organization pocket and a hidden, scratch-free zippered pocket for sunglasses and other fragile items. Store your power cords, mobile phone chargers, and other electronic accessories in the included PowerHouse™ organizer, located in the lower zip compartment. On either side you’ll find convenient pockets for storing water bottles or other items you need to access quickly, and if your commute starts early or the day runs late, a blinker light attachment point provides enhanced low light visibility. This pack accommodates laptops up to 15”.
- Water Bottle Pockets - Dual side panel water bottle pockets provide easy accessibility to hydration storage
- Grab Handle - Top padded grab handle for quick and comfortable carry
- Scratch-free Zippered Pocket - A scratch-free zippered pocket is the perfect place to store sunglasses or electronics
- Front Organizer Pocket - Large zippered front pocket with internal pockets provides the ultimate organization
- Lower Zip Compartment - Lower zip compartment at the bottom of the pack contains a removable PowerHouse™ cord organizer
- Blinker Light Attachment - Blinker light attachment for low visibility
- Laptop Compartment - Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access and tablet sleeve
- Internal document sleeves - Internal document sleeves
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review
Osprey Bitstream Daypack