Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Shirt Jacket
More on the way
Out of Stock
A warm, low-bulk shirt jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-length button-front placket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso carry the day’s essentials and keep your hands protected in cool conditions
- Adjustable cuffs with two-snap closures
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Thailand.
- 686 g (24.2 oz)