Patagonia Men's Capilene Midweight Zip Neck Pullover
A classic, all-around 100% recycled polyester baselayer. The smooth, soft face makes for easy layering. Hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast. HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering; HeiQ® Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Zip-neck styling with internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Stretch for added comfort and improved fit during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- 4.3-oz (147-g) 100% recycled polyester diamond-grid double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved