Patagonia Men's Pile Lined Trucker Jacket
A classic trucker jacket lined with pile fleece for warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 12-oz denim or 14-wale corduroy and lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta. Corduroy is made of 100% organic cotton; foam-dyed denim is a blend of 64% Regenerative Organic Certified™ Pilot Cotton, 35% recycled cotton and 1% spandex
- Two chest pockets close with flaps and snaps for security
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands from wind and cold air
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures seal out cold air and feel soft on the skin
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 1,094 g (38.6 oz)
No reviews have been written for this product.