Patagonia Men's Silent Down Jacket
More on the way
Out of Stock
A super-soft jacket that’s windproof and weather-resistant, the Silent Down Jacket is insulated with warm 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta shell is made with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort on your neck
- Insulated stowaway hood with zippered closure for storm protection
- Low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arms and keep the sleeves secure to seal in your heat
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands from wind and cold and zip closed for security
- The media-compatible, interior zippered pocket holds your phone or audio device and provides access to headphone cables
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 587 g (20.7 oz)
No reviews have been written for this product.