Pau Hana 11ft Navio VFT Paddleboard
Escape on the Navio VFT for an afternoon adventure. The only SUP on the market to feature a keel line, it paddles straighter and with less effort for a quiet stable ride. And now for 2019 the Navio is available in a super durable VFT construction. All the same great features of the original Navio in a more bomb proof finish.
We’ve taken the Navio keel hull board and encased it with VFT technology to bring you a highly durable yet high performance board. The keel hull on the Navio prevents the board getting blown off course and allows you to paddle in a straight line with less effort while giving you a stable yet quiet ride. The shape of the keel hull directs the water down the length of the board, which means you’ll be gliding effortlessly and silently through the water, even in hoppy conditions. The Navio VFT is a great choice of board for day tours or cruising on lakes or rivers and the Navio range is the best SUP with keel hull technology.
- You’ll cover more ground with less paddling than any other stand up paddle board of its small size.
- Combines the stability of a planing hull with the efficiency of a displacement hull.
- High weight capacity.
- Excellent day touring board for casual recreational paddling.
- It’s a great fishing board, with through holes for staking in the flats, or inserting a fish finder.
- The board also features SeaMount® which is the first patented accessory attachment system for stand up paddle boards. SeaMount® makes it really simple to add cup holders, paddle clips, and easy to thread bungee tie downs that are strong and robust.
- The VFT construction is a super durable build that will stand the test of time and anything life throws at it.
- LENGTH: 11'0"
- WIDTH: 34"
- THICK: 6"
- RIDER WEIGHT (LBS): Max 375
- WEIGHT: Approx 36 lbs
- VOLUME: 240L
- FINS: Single 9" Fin
- DECK: EVA Deck Pad
- HULL: Displacement
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.