Perception Tribe 115 Kayak - Blemished
These kayaks are factory blems - boats that have been slightly scuffed or scratched during production, or the color is a little off. These blemishes are cosmetic in nature and cause no loss of structural integrity, and the boats are still warrantied by the manufacturer. These blemishes are what allow us to offer these boats at a discount.
Our best-selling sit-on-top just got better … way better! We kept everything that made the Tribe one of the most dependable and versatile kayaks of all time and added some major modern improvements.
Thanks to a new high-back frame seatback, the Tribes are now even more comfortable with increased support and cushioning. Plus, this new seatback takes relaxation to the next level offering infinitely adjustable recline positions, creating the ultimate lounge to kick back, relax and catch some rays while floating about. Lightweight and fully stackable, with a plethora of handles, getting this kayak to the water is a total breeze.
- Affordable, easy-going, and great looking, the Tribe performs terrifically in light surf, lazy rivers and flat water.
- NEW adjustable framed seatback - for superior support and infinite recline positions
- Comfortable padded seat keeps you on the water longer
- Molded footrests accommodate paddlers of multiple sizes
- Large open storage areas in front and rear with bungee lashing to secure your gear
- Center hatch offers storage and is a great place to stow keys, wallet and other important items (we recommend using with a sealed dry bag for waterproof protection)
- Scupper holes provide drainage while still allowing your boat to remain buoyant - scupper plugs (sold separately) can be added if desired and are often used in colder waters
- Solo mount recesses - enables you to easily add mounts or accessory holder (sold separately) without drilling
- Rigid one-piece side carry handles for easy transport and lockable storage
- Front and rear toggle handles
- LENGTH: 11' 5" / 348 CM
- WIDTH: 30.25" / 77 CM
- BOAT WEIGHT: 52 LBS. / 24 KG
- DECK HEIGHT: 16" / 41 CM
- MAX CAPACITY: 350 LBS. / 159 KG
Kenco offers two shipping options to the lower 48 states for most of our boats. We have standard LTL (less-than-truckload) freight shipping, which delivers to your nearest freight terminal. We also offer courier shipping with first-to-final-mile delivery, which means that your boat will stay on one truck and will not change hands from our door to your door. After you place your order, we will contact you with cost and delivery estimates for both options and you can choose the one that works best for you. We ask that you inspect your boat for any shipping damage prior to signing for and accepting the delivery.