Ride 2021 Magic Stick Snowboard
The Ride Magic Stick Snowboard defies the concept that a board has to be worse at one thing in order to be better at another, instead choosing to excel in all areas. It's damp but full of energy, stable but not stiff, floats in powder, crushes groomers and park, turns left, turns right. It's everything you ever dreamed a board could be, and even better, it won't turn back into a pumpkin when the clock strikes midnight.
- Directional Hybrid Camber
- Medium Response
- Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut
- WMNS Performance™ Core
- Carbon Array 3™
- Linear Carbon – Two strips of carbon added below the core provide more snap for ollie power.
- Hybrid Glass – Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Single Impact Plates – Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels, Single and Double.
- Slimewalls® – RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Roll-In Construction – Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Sintered, Stone Ground Base – High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.