Salomon Men's Spectur Running Shoes
Featherlight power and a smooth ride, thanks to an Energy Blade-powered propulsion, and the team work of R.Camber and Energy Surge foam for rapid and velvety-smooth transitions. Make your run snappy, rapid and flush, every day
- Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- Energy Blade is a built into the midsole to boost forward propulsion. The joined efforts of the blade, midsole foam and sole geometry make for a snappy, propulsive running machine.
- Our Road Contagrip® combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile MCL
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 6 in mm
- Heel stack height: 27.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 21.5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces