Scentlok Be:1 Divergent Jacket
More on the way
Out of Stock
Whitetail-hunting success is earned from preparation and hard work, but once it’s time to take to the stand, it ultimately comes down to two factors: the ability to sit longer and get closer. Is your hunting apparel helping you accomplish this? Engineered for pinnacle late-season comfort and deadly quiet performance, the ScentLok Bowhunter Elite Series Divergent Jacket features an unheard-of combination of premium features and technologies unavailable anywhere else. Divergent’s intelligent bowhunting design results in more warmth, more comfort, more protection from the elements, and maximum advantage over a whitetail’s defenses.
Sit longer. The BE:1 Divergent Jacket delivers elite-level warmth without unnecessary bulk via premium, thermal-mapped Primaloft® Gold insulation, which is 20% warmer than Primaloft Silver.
Get closer. Defy his nose with proven-deadly Carbon Alloy™ technology throughout the garment for maximum odor adsorption. A removable, built-in, adjustable hood and facemask provides additional concealment and protection from the elements while also helping contain and lock away the significant metabolic odors generated from the mouth, nose, hair, and facial skin. Remain silent with soft and quiet fabrics, plus Precip-X™ technology to keep you dry without a noisy waterproof membrane. Finally, defeat his vision with multiple choices of today’s top camo patterns, while minimizing movement with superior warmth and innovative pocket designs.
Divergent’s clever pocket design is engineered for optimal gear storage, access, and hand-warming, with minimal movement. It starts with a pair of fleece-lined hand warmers that provide side access to a generous front-storage compartment. A separate top-load kangaroo pouch delivers additional gear-storage capacity, while a Primaloft® gold aerogel electronics pocket extends the battery life of your phone in cold conditions.
Other bowhunter-friendly features include lower half zips for easy dressing, a concealed safety harness port, and trim, stretch-fit cuffs with thumbholes for additional warmth, and a smooth release.
- Carbon Alloy™ technology: For maximum odor adsorption & scent control
- Precip-X™ technology: Dramatically repels water, mud, ice, and other liquids, keeping you dry and clean
- Quiet, windproof performance: For added warmth and comfort on those cold, windy days on the stand
- Thermal mapped Primaloft® Gold with Cross Core™ technology: Delivers ultimate warmth-to-weight performance (200g in the back, 170g in the body, 133g in the hood & sleeves)
- Primaloft® Gold Insulation Aerogel chest pocket: Protects electronics from extreme conditions
- Deadly quiet poly/wool shell bonded to a microfleece lining: Provides crucial quietness and warmth
- Removable, adjustable hood with a built-in neck gaiter: For a secure fit & odor control
- Innovative half-zip design: One in the front allows for an open handwarmer pocket, while two lower half-zips on either side allow for easy dressing
- Concealed safety harness port: Allows Carbon Alloy to control harness odors
No reviews have been written for this product.