Scentlok Be:1 Fortress Parka
Getting the job done during the extremes of the late-season requires pulling out all the stops. Leave nothing to chance; the ScentLok Bowhunter Elite Series Fortress Parka makes it possible for bowhunters to not only endure the frigid temperatures, biting winds, and driving snow, ice, and sleet of the late season, it allows them to thrive in it.
Designed and built for elite bowhunters willing to put in the time it takes to outsmart big-beamed bucks, the 100% waterproof, windproof, and breathable BE:1 Fortress Parka features a soft, quiet, and flexible brushed fleece shell fabric, thermal-mapped PrimaloftTM Silver insulation for perfect warmth, and proprietary ScentLok Carbon AlloyTM technology for maximum odor adsorption. Purposely tailored for optimum bowhunting performance, the BE:1 Fortress Parka is engineered with compression and sculpting for minimal bulk, ten pockets for storing gear and warming hands, plus a concealed opening to keep the safety harness secure and close to the body while providing maximum scent control. Extremely archery-friendly, the BE:1 Fortress Parka’s articulated elbows ensure exceptional comfort and range of motion throughout the draw, while the articulated hood’s three-piece construction reduces bulk and allows for a positive anchor point.
The BE:1 Fortress Parka is the late-season cold-weather bowhunting parka that checks every box. It’s available in three camo patterns and ten sizes to meet the distinct needs of any hunter.
- Carbon Alloy™ technology: For maximum odor adsorption & scent control
- DryLok™ design: Waterproof membrane to keep you dry & warm
- Windbrake® technology: Windproof membrane to protect you from the elements
- Thermal mapped Primaloft® Silver insulation: Offers the perfect warmth (133g in the body, 100g in the arms, 200g along the back)
- Soft & flexible fleece shell fabric: Provides crucial quietness
- Ten pocket design: To keep your essential gear close and secure
- Concealed safety harness opening: Allows Carbon Alloy to control odors on the harness
- Articulated elbows: For a superior range of motion & comfort
- Removable hood: Provides protection from the elements
No reviews have been written for this product.