SHERPA ADVENTURE GEAR
Sherpa Adventure Gear Men's Kirtipur Sweater
More on the way
Out of Stock
The insulated Kirtipur Sweater, which won a Gold award at ISPO, is a blend of ancient handcrafts and new fabric technology. The 100% lambswool sweater is handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, helping to provide jobs in Nepal. It's lined with PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco, a synthetic insulation that offers warmth, softness, and lightweight comfort and contains 60%-post consumer recycled material.
- Insulation | 40gsm PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation combines 60% consumer recycled materials with advanced fiber technology that is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Updated pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal.
- High pile, Sherpa fleece lining is added to the hood, collar and hand pockets to add comfort next-to-skin
- ISPO Award Gold Winner 2015/2016
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- Each sweater ships with its own individual muslin garment bag
- Made in Nepal
- Center Back Length: 28"
No reviews have been written for this product.