Stohlquist Spectrum PFD
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
The Spectrum features a Thin Back Design offering more coverage and ensuring compatibility with any seat back style. The Spectrum is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring boat with sprayskirt.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring boats, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt.
- Thin back design works with all seat styles
- Open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Two small stash pockets
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Lightweight PE Foam
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy 16 lbs, 8oz
- USCG Approved
- Mini Ripstop nylon outer shell
- 200 denier oxford liner
- Universal Fit: 30"-52" Chest