The North Face Men's Antora Anorak Jacket
The relaxed-fit Men’s Antora Anorak is a modern silhouette inspired by our iconic Mountain Light Jacket. Made with 100% recycled fabrics, this water-repellent, breathable, and windproof shell has a kangaroo pocket and an adjustable hood.
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Windproof fabric
- Attached, three-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed center front half zip with an internal draft flap
- Reverse-entry kangaroo hand pockets
- Concealed patch pocket under draft flap
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Drawcord with a cord lock at side of hem for adjustability
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Body: 70D x 70D 109 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon ripstop with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Center Back: 28.125"
- Hood, Yoke And Sleeve Lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester mesh
- Lower-Body And Back-Kicker Lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta