Work Sharp Guided Blade Sharpening System
The Work Sharp Guided Sharpening System is a complete sharpening solution for every knife you own. It features the innovative Pivot-Response System which allows the abrasive to follow the curve of the blade – making manual sharpening faster, easier and more precise than ever.
With the Guided Sharpening System, you have the choice of how you want to sharpen a knife, based on your skill level and the type of blade you want to sharpen. The Pivot-Response can be locked-out, creating a traditional sharpening surface for straight blades, or engaged to evenly sharpen curved blades – without changing the sharpening motion. If you are new to sharpening or haven’t had success with sharpening stones, activating the Pivot-Response will do the work for you. It puts the skill in the tool and makes manual sharpening easy.
The Guided Sharpening System features:
- 1.25" x 6” coarse (320 grit) and fine (600 grit) Diamond Sharpening Plates
- 17° and 20° Angle Guides
- Coarse and Fine Ceramic Hone with built-in Angle Guides
- 3 sizes of ceramic rods to sharpen serrations
- Pivot-Response technology
- Removable diamond plate holder for sharpening tools
- Curved Blades
- Straight Blades
- Hooks and Fine Points