Zamberlan Men's Vioz GTX Boot
Zamberlan's best-selling boot, the 996 Vioz GT is a tribute to Italian comfort, performance, and design. Discover why this is one of the best reviewed boots in the outdoor industry worldwide! Now available in wide sizes.
A Zamberlan Hydrobloc® full-grain leather upper with straight-forward and effective design sits atop an exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole providing excellent grip, superb downhill braking, wide lugs for easy debris removal, and an energy producing, rock-forward motion. As with all Zamberlan soles, the Zamberlan Vibram® 3D soles are re-solable.
Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost protection and breathability while the Microtex® wicking nylon collar lining helps control excess moisture around the ankle. The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to very comfortably flex forward without compromising support laterally.
Hand-crafted in Italy.
- UPPER: HYDROBLOC® FULL GRAIN LEATHER
- LEATHER THICKNESS: 2,6 mm
- HARDWARE: H.R.T. "HIGH RESISTANCE TREATMENT"
- LINING: GORE-TEX®
- FOOTBED: ZAMBERLAN® Z-COMFORT FIT FOOTBED
- PADDING: Z.A.S. "ZAMBERLAN AIR SYSTEM"
- INSOLE/SHANK: ZAMBERLAN Z-FLEX GT
- TOE AND HEEL: THERMOPLASTIC
- SOLE PACKAGE: ZAMBERLAN® VIBRAM® 3D
- CONSTRUCTION: GTX BOOTEE
- WEIGHT (GRAMS): 740
- CARE: HYDROBLOC® PROOFING CREAM