Zeiss Optics Terra ED 10x42 Binoculars
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
ZEISS Terra® ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them not only light but comfortably compact. The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are excellent value for money, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
A bright image, outstanding resolution of details and comfortable viewing characteristics. In combination with optimum ease of handling, these perfectly describe the outstanding properties of the Terra ED 42.
- Magnification: 10 ×
- Effective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Light transmission: 88%
- Exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm
- Twilight factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 m (yds): 110 m (330 ft)
- Subjective viewing angle: 60°
- Close focusing distance: 1.6 m (5.3 ft)
- Diopter adjustment range: − 3.0 | + 3.0 dpt
- Exit pupil distance: 14 mm
- Pupil distance: 58 – 75.5 mm
- Lens type: ED
- Prism system: Schmidt-Pechan