Adirondack Mountain Club Catskill Trails 5th Edition
The must have guidebook for the Catskill Region is coordinated with the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map #755, which includes the entire Catskill Park on two sides of one map.
This brand-new 5th edition of Catskill Trails, is the sixth installment of ADK’s comprehensive Forest Preserve Series of guidebooks. The volume is edited by Tom Rankin. The 5th edition features a variety of updates including:
- Specific details about high usage areas, such as Kaaterskills Falls and Blue Hole
- Information about winter parking access
- Updated route mileages and elevations
- Descriptions of new loops and challenge opportunities
- Details about the Catskill 100 Highest peaks
- Overall, the guidebook contains 117 trail descriptions. Catskill Trails guidebook corresponds to National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map #755. Softcover, 256 pages, new compact size: 5″ x 7″.
Catskill Trails is volume 6 in ADK’s Forest Preserve Series of guidebooks covering the Adirondacks and Catskills. Volume 1 is High Peaks Trails, volume 2 is Eastern Trails, volume 3 is Central Trails, volume 4 is Western Trails, and volume 5 covers the Northville-Placid Trail.