Ben's Invisinet Bug Jacket and Mitts Large-XLarge
Protect your arms, hands, head, and torso from swarms of insects with Ben’s® InvisiNet Bug Jacket & Mittens. Made with the highest visibility mosquito netting on the market, this mesh jacket seals bugs out without impeding your vision, so you can keep hiking, gardening, fishing, or hunting in peace. The fully enclosed hood, elasticized cuffs and hem, and included bug mittens create a secure, bug-free area around your body, protecting you in even the buggiest conditions. You can easily access small items while wearing the bug netting thanks to the front pocket, which doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket and mittens. Lightweight and compact, this insect protection clothing weighs a mere 4 oz., an easy addition to your hiking pack, hunting gear, or fishing gear. The insect netting is reinforced with nylon at the waist and shoulders, providing extra durability where your pack sits. Whether you’re facing mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, or biting flies, you can count the InvisiNet Bug Jacket & Mittens to seal out biting insects and keep you enjoying the great outdoors.
- Keep mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, black flies, and other biting insects at bay. This mosquito netting seals bugs out and keeps you bite free when you’re hiking, hunting, fishing, or gardening.
- Enjoy the scenery without the bugs. The hood features Ben’s®
- Count on this bug jacket to hold up without slowing you down – it weighs just 4 oz.! Durably constructed, the mesh is reinforced with nylon at the shoulders and waist where your pack sits.
- Protect your head and torso from itchy bug bites and insect-borne diseases. The mesh jacket’s elasticized cuffs and hem create a secure barrier, while the mittens shield your hands from bugs.
- Trust the elasticized crown to hold the hood in place on your head or hat no matter your movement. The zippered neck provides easy access to your face for eating and drinking.
- Keep your phone, bandana, wallet, or bug mittens in the pocket of your bug clothes for instant access. The pocket doubles as a stuff sack for the jackets and mittens.