Altra Women's Paradigm 6 Running Shoe in Black
Collaboration is key. That’s why we worked closely with Altra Elite Athlete and two-time Olympian Kara Goucher on every detail of the Paradigm 6. The result features our luxurious and responsive Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam, a slimmer aesthetic that will have you questioning whether it’s really a support shoe, and support features that will remind you that it is. The new Paradigm 6 is “in a category of its own.”
- FootShape™ comfort gives your feet more space to sit naturally and is designed to address biological differences in men's and women's feet.
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform positions your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and better form.
- Altra EGO™ Max midsole foam gives you all the light and luxurious performance with a little extra bounce and added durability.
- This product received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance, awarded to products found by the Association to promote good foot health.
- INNERFLEX™ grid-like grooves in the midsole are designed to provide flexibility and movement.
- GuideRail™ acts like a supportive highway guide rail that encourages natural foot placement by providing guidance, but only when it’s needed.
- INNOVARCH™ innovative arch support feature offers a customized and secure fit while encouraging a natural foot placement in each step.
- Weight: 9.3 oz / 265 g
- Midsole: Altra EGO™ MAX
- Outsole: FootPod™ Outsole
- Cushion: Max
- Stack Height: 30mm
- Drop: 0mm
- Upper: Breathable Engineered Mesh