Atlas Snowshoes Women's Montane Snowshoe
IN STOCK FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBLE!
The Montane gets an upgrade this year. We gave it our best-in-class tubular frame, the Reactiv™, for improved backcountry performance. In addition, we’ve upgraded to the StabiLock Heel Cleat making the Montane unstoppable. The perfect snowshoe to appreciate the quiet of winter and deep pow of the backcountry.
- Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our 6061 aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest loads for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame.
- Built on the renowned fit and arch support of the Wrapp™ platform, the Wrapp™ Swift binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze.
- The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
- Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.