Big Agnes Greystone 20 Degree Down Mummy Sleeping Bag
Our Greystone 20° mummy-style sleeping bag delivers value and performance in a lightweight bag with sustainability in mind. Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, the Greystone sleeping bags feature 600 fill DownTek™ insulation, recycled shell and lining fabrics, and a PFC-free coating to repel moisture. This bag is your ticket to getting out there in comfort and warmth!
- Our All-Gender Greystone bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value, compressibility, and comfort wherever you go
- PFC-free water repellent coating keeps you dry without the use of harmful chemicals
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased body heat retention
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized no-draft collar and no-draft zipper to keep the cold out
- Low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- Two-way zipper and Zipper Garage positioned on sleeper's left side of bag
- Mate together left (All-Gender) and right (Women's) zip bags to share warmth with your tent mate
- Interior loops secure a liner for added warmth - liner sold separately
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Total Weight: 2lb 4oz
Total Fill Weight: 19oz
Compressed Bag Size: 8.5" x 8.5"
Stuff Sack Size: 21L 9" x 20"
Max User Height: 6'
Recommended Pad Size: Works with any pad size or style. Use higher insulation pads in colder conditions.
Shoulder Girth: 60"
Hip Girth: 54"
Foot Girth: 36"